This bundle contains a full perspective spelled out in a storyboard format and is the perfect toolkit for the experienced or novice CIO, CTO, IT Executive, Enterprise Architect.
The blue prints have and can be used to transform the IT Value proposition and have been used across the globe.
WHAT BUYERS HAVE SAID: “I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for all your inspiring ideas, sources of information and thoughts. Makes much value for me – as I feel confident using it as references and sources of inspiration and validation.” Experienced Enterprise Architect with 10+ years experience in a Big 5 context
WHAT THE REVIEWERS SAID: “ The “Deliver Business Value with IT” series is an extremely solid piece of work that comes across as the A-Z reference of how to execute and implement IT strategy from a CIO level perspective. The reader will learn robust approaches to deliver services designed to support IT and Business drivers. The perspective that Martin spells out permits an overview of how to leverage existing frameworks but also to effectively support the execution of an IT Strategy aligned with the Business Strategy.”
“The focus that Martin takes in the “Deliver Business Value with IT” series will help in tackling the seven main non-technical challenges any CIO or other senior IT business leaders will face:
- How and what should I communicate to whom in what way?
- What to think of when it comes to competences needed to provide my IT services?
- How to provide the best value at the best cost?
- What to think of when ensuring efficient and effective delivery of projects?
- How to establish a sourcing strategy and determining how to manage your vendors?
- What are the best practices for managing my operations, and what to think of?
- How can I best scan for and analyze emerging technologies?
Please find the document @ https://flevy.com/browse/bundle/end-to-end-it-roadmap-1438